Customer Service/ Coordination Sales Support Specialist
Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our multi-disciplinary team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We prize collaboration and believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
The Account Executive works within a fun and fast paced environment. The selected individual will use a myriad of programs and tools, ranging, but not limited to: Business Management Software and Microsoft Office. Our team serves as the central liaison for our company and we are the gatekeepers in getting things done!
We are looking for a highly energetic, super organized and positive individual to join our team.
Communication is key so this person must be a rockstar when it comes to internal and external communication.
Nothing is too small for our team, so we are not limited to the few tasks above and extra tasks beyond!
This position is NOT A SALES POSITION.
· Ideal candidate has retail/wholesale experience in an apparel and/or accessories environment.
· Use of business management software and/or a professional retail user portal (Retail Link and/or MAS500 is a plus, but not required).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, primarily Excel (REQUIRED).
· Direct responsibility ordering and/or processing orders (not sales clerk) and associated items such as hangtags, price tags, size strips, hangers, etc. in high volume. Has managed cancel date, extension requests, short ships, and other issues.
· Professional interaction: tactful, positive, effective communicator (verbal and written).
· Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task.
· Effectively and accurately relay order requests to internal and external channels.
· Understand UPC codes; color, sizing, item number, etc. and retail math.
· Exceptional conflict resolution skills; must be a proactive problem solver.
· Ability to use Outlook, Outlook Calendar, and maintain daily “task list”.
· Capacity to work both independently and within a team environment. Capacity to follow direction, trouble shoot, meet goals and objectives. Take responsibility and ownership of your work and output.
· Self-motivated and passionate with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be organized, detail oriented with exceptional follow through and follow up skills.
· Proven work history with positive reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
· Create and execute sales orders.
· Oversee sales order from receipt to delivery – sole responsibility for all of the details and complete execution of the sales order.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with department store buying teams and retail management. Responsible for updating factory, artwork, and specifications/requirements for each account.
· Initiate and manage the receipt and transfer flow of merchandise order information to internal and external departments.
· Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of orders received, submitted and processed.
· Maintain an error/issue log for resolution.
· Attend weekly departmental and company meetings pertaining to sales, goals and objectives.
· Process new account set upsand maintain existing customer vendor compliance.
· Manage “task list”, provide weekly project updates, execute follow-up tasks, report completed items, request feedback and direction as needed to move projects forward.
· Follow-up & through with inquiries from internal/external channels for order clarification and request for shipping extensions as needed.
· Determine realistic delivery schedules for customers and communicate accordingly.
· Participate in cross training with other Account Executives to provide back up support as needed to Sales and the customer.
Willing to accept experience in lieu of educational requirements