chARGEBACK ANALYST, ACCOUNT RECIEVEABLES
Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
Bioworld Merchandising is seeking an experienced Chargeback Analyst for immediate hire to manage customer deductions, ensure compliance with vendor guides, examine documentation, report findings and suggest corrective actions.
• Researching, Reconciling and Collecting Customer Deductions for different violations.
• Prepare correspondence and/or spreadsheet for claims to dispute for collections
• Prepare root-cause analysis reports to identify key control weaknesses.
• Report to management on deductions, specific cause of deductions and key control weaknesses
• Ensuring that specific customer requirements relating to packaging, ticketing shipping and invoicing are being adhered to.
• Ensures compliance with established control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Completes work papers by documenting tests and findings.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating policies, programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicates/ Document findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with different departments.
• Prepares special reports for collections process by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and industry trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing specific customer manuals, etc.
Ideal candidate would:
• Consider it to be an honor and a privilege to be part of the hottest, most creative, dynamic company in the industry!
• Be interested, or well versed, in pop culture to identify with current trends and lifestyle brands which Bioworld represents.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in Audit and/or Compliance and /or Accounting and/or Chargebacks and/or deduction management or any related field is required.
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Excel (Required), PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
• EDI, ASN knowledge would be a plus.
• Attention to Detail, good communication skills-written & verbal, reporting research results, thoroughness, presentation skills, financial software.
Four year college degree or related experience
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm; 10-20% Domestic travel is required as needed