Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
Bioworld Merchandising is seeking an experienced Youth Apparel Graphic Designer for immediate hire. You will be responsible for both licensed and non-licensed graphic development. The ideal candidate will carry out responsibilities in the core functional areas of trend research, design and merchandising.
• Develop graphics using assets provided by our brand partners and create new art where it’s appropriate
• Study brands to gain understanding of how we would market our products in specific market
• Research market trends for the Youth / Men's apparel graphic market
• Experience with creating layout and illustrated designs from finished to end
• Revise designs as requested by clients and brand partners
Ideal candidate would:
• Consider it to be an honor and a privilege to be part of the hottest, most creative, dynamic company in the industry!
• Be interested, or well versed, in pop culture to identify with current trends and lifestyle brands which Bioworld represents
• 2 + years graphic design experience, with emphasis in apparel and/or screen printing development
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Adaptable Illustration and design skills
• Able to hand-sketch and digitally manipulate visual concepts
• Background in screen printing, licensed merchandising and/or garment construction is a plus
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple projects at a time and unpredictable workload
• Willing to communicate and collaborate ideas.
• Team-player attitude is a must
• Existing online portfolio
• Conceptual character design is a plus
4 year BA or BS college degree is a plus
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday: 9 am – 6 pm