Sales Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive serves as the company liaison to customers and clients of Bioworld Merchandising. Works closely on a daily basis with the purchasing and buying agents for major retailers to expedite merchandise orders, continuously follow up on order fulfillment, manage cancellation dates and submit requests for hang tags, price tickets, hangers, sizers, size strips and other product related description and display provisions. Interacts with internal and external channels to ensure prompt and accurate product delivery as well as maintain strong relationships in order to identify opportunity for business growth and increased sales. Introduces new product and category lines on a routine basis.
- At least (2) years inside sales retail/wholesale industry as sales support in an apparel and/or accessories environment, highly preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year account management.
- All Microsoft programs are required, Retail Link and/or MAS500 experience preferred as well.
- Understands UPC codes; color, sizing, item number, etc.
- Previous direct responsibility ordering and/or processing orders (not sales clerk) for apparel/accessory and associated items such as hangtags, price tags, size strips, hangers, etc. in high volume. Has performed the liaison role managing cancel date, extension requests, short ships, and other issues related to orders.
- Professional presentation, tactful, positive, and effective communicator utilizing verbal, written and telephone methods.
- Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules. Effectively and accurately relay order requests to internal and external channels.
- Ability to use Outlook, Outlook Calendar, and maintain daily “task list”.
- Capacity to work independently or within a team environment, follow direction, trouble shoot and meet goals and objectives, takes responsibility and ownership of your work and output.
- Self driven and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, organized, detail oriented and exceptional follow through and follow up skills. A solid work history.
Additional duties including but not limited to:
- Creates and executes sales orders.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with department store buying teams and retail management. Responsible for updating factory, artwork, and specifications/requirements for each account.
- Initiates and manages the receipt of and transfer flow of merchandise order information to internal and external department channels. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of account orders received, submitted and processed.
- Maintains an error/issue log for resolution.
- Attends weekly departmental and company meetings pertaining to sales, goals and objectives.
- Creates new accounts for merchandise and follows up with existing customers.
- Manage “Task List” provide weekly updates on projects, perform follow-up tasks, report completed items and request feedback and direction as needed to move projects forward
- Follow-up and follow through with inquiries from internal/external channels for order clarification and request for shipping extensions.
- Exercises exceptional judgment in determining realistic delivery schedules for customers.
- Will cross train with other Sales Support Specialist to provide back up support as needed.
- Associates Degree or some college highly preferred
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about career opportunities at Bioworld, please contact Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org