Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. Employees of Bioworld consider it to be an honor and a privilege to be part of the hottest, most creative, dynamic company in the industry! We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our multi-disciplinary team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We prize collaboration and believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
As a member of the BIOWORLD Tech Team, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the SharePoint application and servers in the SharePoint farm. You will develop business-changing enterprise solutions with SharePoint and other leading-edge technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience developing web applications using Magento, Microsoft and compatible technologies including SharePoint, Visual Studio, and .Net.
SQL experience is a must. The SharePoint Administrator will be required to back up the SQL Administrator these duties include tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests and resolving incidents, reviewing service related reports (e.g.: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved, responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with database engineering to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems. In addition this position requires SQL reporting experience. The SharePoint Administrator must be able to develop complex views and stored procedures.
The SharePoint Administrator role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with business partners to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Knowledge & Experience
• Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint administration.
• Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft SharePoint.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for e-mail privacy and regulatory compliance, routing, filtering, monitoring, tiered storage, backup, and disaster recovery.
• Strong working knowledge of patch management and change control practices.
• Extensive experience with Active Directory.
• Extensive support experience with IIS and .NET application architecture.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management.
• Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication).
• Previous exposure to server virtualization technologies.
• Experience with Magento theme customizations and responsive design standards.
• Magento development, setup, administration and extensions preferred.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong technical documentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
• Design and develop portal content and applications that integrate with other enterprise systems and third party products.
• Integrate non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications as needed.
• Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing SharePoint solutions.
• Provide expertise and support to end users and other members of the IT support team.
• Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
• Set up and configure SharePoint Services on servers.
• Maintain web front-end servers and some aspects of database servers.
• Maintain the integrity and reliability of access to information -- this includes being responsible for backup and recovery practices.
• Assist with creating and maintaining sites and site collections.
• Assist with site customization using SharePoint Designer.
• Deploy and administer SharePoint portals.
• Establish and maintain end-user access policy and permissions. This may include delegating permissions authority to other users.
• Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels
• Developing reports in SQL, reporting tools; such as Crystal Reports and Excel
• Developing requirements and delivering projects in a direct working relationship with clinicians, end-users and stakeholders
• Developing complex SQL scripts, views, and stored procedures
• Manage and/or provide guidance to other members of the team
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus