ADMINISTRATIVE SHIPPING COORDINATOR
Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our multi-disciplinary team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We prize collaboration and believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
The Administrative Shipping Coordinator (NOT A WAREHOUSE POSITION) will be responsible for routing all of BIOWORLD products, creating shipping documents for outbound merchandise. Works as a liaison with internal and external warehouses on order status.
· At least two (2) years as administrative shipping coordinator.
· Familiar with and understands shipping requirements via Ocean Import, Air Freight, Fed-Ex, Ground Truck, and Inter Modal.
· Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, Outlook, Ebridge, MAS500 & Database related programs.
· Fluent in English along with superior verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
· Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills, ability to read, comprehend and compose emails and other warehouse related verbiage and acronyms.
· Capacity to work independently or within a team environment, follow direction, trouble shoot and meet goals and objectives.
· Basic understanding and previous experience in an apparel/accessories distribution center with an emphasis in working with big box retailers.
· Prefer knowledge of Retail Link and Trading Partner Management Systems.
· Must be able authorized to work in the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- · Online Routing
- · Creating BOL’s and Packing List.
- · Reporting from multiple Customer Portals.
- · Scheduling Truck Pick-Ups.
- · Email correspondence; maintain daily synopsis of order status.
- · Data Entry.
- · Miscellaneous projects and assignments as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science